Capital Group – CE Credit Series
Here’s your opportunity to earn CE credit for reading topical investment content from Capital Group. For each series module below, click the selected links and read those articles before moving on to take the CE credit quiz for that module. Pass the quiz, and you’ll earn one hour of CE credit for CFP and CIMA designations. Good luck!
Focus on fixed income
Don’t wait for a dramatic Fed pivot or Morningstar move to reassess what’s in your bond portfolio and whether it’s truly serving your investment goals. Read on to discover how some Capital Group portfolio managers and thought leaders view recent developments rocking the bond world, as well as insights on fixed income allocations.
- Why the Fed’s recent interest rate rollback is a chance to rebalance
- What Morningstar’s intermediate-term bond category split means for investors
- How a portfolio makeover could uncover surprise risks in your bond holdings
Dividends should be a key consideration throughout an investor’s lifetime, but their relative importance swells late in an economic cycle. Read on to discover how Capital Group’s portfolio managers and thought leaders view the role of dividend-paying companies today.
- Why dividend sustainability matters more for a company late in an economic expansion
- Why fans of the FAANGs might consider an alternative — the “DANGs” — during volatile periods
- Why diversifying a portfolio requires more than a simple “stocks vs. bonds” calculation
Whether you are in a sprint toward April 15 or looking to sharpen your tax strategy long term, this suite of articles will be well worth your time.
- Why municipal bonds are looming larger then ever as tax-advantaged vehicle
- How 529 savings plans can be used for more than just college tuition
- Why a diversified tax strategy can be your best defense against future rule changes